Saicho is a single origin sparkling tea brand. Setting a new trend with its prestigious cold-brewed sparkling teas that speak the language of wine, Saicho offers an elevated way to enjoy non-alcoholic drinking and dining with its pioneering sparkling teas that promote as much nuance, flavour and provenance as premium wines. Since its launch, Saicho has been welcomed by renowned sommeliers, hoteliers and chefs in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Head of Marketing
Closes: 22nd May 2022
As the brand continues its rapid growth, it is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join the team. The Head of Marketing will work closely with Saicho’s founders to create and deliver the global marketing strategy for the brand. This will include boosting growth in online direct to consumer sales, as well as increasing visibility in the on-trade via activations with prestigious venues and luxury brand partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is eager to join a fast-growing, disruptive business in the drinks industry. The individual must be excited to work in an agile, focused team and will enjoy exposure to all facets of the business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver the global marketing strategy, both on- and off-line.
- Develop and optimise the CRM strategy, consumer segmentation, data management and mining.
- Measure, analyse and report on ROI across marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead new product launch strategies.
- Create and oversee campaign calendar.
- Collaborate with sales team to create and execute activations in the on and off trade.
- Create marketing materials for distribution across all channels.
- Conduct global market and competitive research to ensure that marketing campaigns are effective and current.
- Manage 3rd party agencies including PR, digital, content creation, etc.
- Build and mentor a team.
- Based in Hong Kong or the UK.
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience with FMCG brands from similar categories (food, drink, luxury retail).
- Extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including SEO, SEM, content marketing, on and off page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, PPC, & conversion optimisation.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Google analytics, Facebook, Google ads, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience of Adobe Creative suite would be desirable.
- Excellent copywriting skills and proofreading ability.
- Excellent analytical skills to effectively analyse market trends and competitors.
- Confident, creative, keen eye for detail and organised.
- Desire to be a part of a small, fast-growing business in the drinks industry.
- Ability to cope well with the varied nature of role.
- A team player who is articulate, personable, self-starting and seriously up for a challenge.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.